2018 Husqvarna 525BX (967 28 42-02)
Call for Price
Powerful and well-balanced handheld blower for professional use. The patented X-torq engine technology in combination with the special fan and housing design means high blowing capacity that is easy to control. The anti-vibration system Low Vib makes work less strenuous - even during long shifts. And all intuitive controls, i.e. Cruise Control, contribute to efficient and convenient operation at all times.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Adjustable tube length: The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 0.85 kW
- Maximum power speed: 7300 rpm
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.65 mm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Fuel tank volume: 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption: 518 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 14 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe: 13 m³/min
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 86 m/s
- Air speed (round nozzle): 70 m/s
- Blowing Force: 15 N
- Product Size, LxWxH: 28x23x35 cm
- Tube length: 550 mm
- Tube diameter: 68 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 1.2 m/s²
- 25.4 cm³
- 4.3 kg