2018 Husqvarna 560BTS (966 63 11-02)
Call for Price
Husqvarna 560BTS is a powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be angled and has rubber inserts for a stable, comfortable grip.
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cm³
- Power output: 2.84 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8100 rpm
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.65 mm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel tank volume: 2.2 l
- Fuel consumption: 422 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 25 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe: 18 m³/min
- Air speed: 104 m/s
- Air speed (round nozzle): 103.9 m/s
- Blowing Force: 30 N
- Tube length: 1185 mm
- Tube diameter: 66 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.48 m/s²
- 65.6 cm³
- 10.5 kg
- Air Velocity
- 104 m/s