2018 STIHL TS 420
Call for Price
Powerful cut-off saw with 14" cutting wheel The TS 420 cut-off saw delivers a unique blend of performance and efficiency, helping you work longer and more comfortably with a 14" cutting wheel. It features stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%, lightweight assembly, newly designed anti-vibration system and the new long-life X2 air filtration system to reduce maintenance. This unit can be hand-operated or mounted on the FW 20 cart (sold separately) for improved precision and comfort.
- Displacement (cc): 66.7
- Power output (kW/bhp): 3.2 / 4.4
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 9.7 / 21.4
- Cutting wheel (in/mm): 14 / 350
- Maximum cutting depth (mm): 125
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL ElastoStart: STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Engine Size
- 66.7 cc
- 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- 9.7 kg (21.4 lb.)