2019 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 1000
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Professional Series™ 1000
Professional Series™ Engines combine professional-grade features, power and performance and ease of use.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Qualified 60% Longer Engine Life***
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.**
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 10.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 13.4
- Weight (lbs): 31
- Stroke (in): 2.04
- Fuel Tank Capacity (oz): 0.3.0
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 223
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 15.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Bore (in): 2.91
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
NOTES:* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.**Only available on 7.75 and 8.75 models.***Available only on 8.50, 10.00 models when compared to the expected life of a standard Briggs & Stratton® E Series engine. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- 223 cc
- 10.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.3.0 oz
- Starting System
- ReadyStart® Starting System
- 15.8 in.
- 13.4 in.
- 10.1 in.
- 31 lb.