2019 Husqvarna 223L (965 06 97-03)
Call for Price
223L (965 06 97-03)
The Husqvarna 223L is a versatile trimmer with a straight shaft and bevel gear. The long reach and loop handle make it easy to turn and use the trimmer in different angles. Comes with reliable, easy to load semi automatic trimmer head.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Wrought connecting rod: Forged connecting rod and three-piece crankshaft for extended product life.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.1 kg
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 24 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 333 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption: 680 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.51 kg/h
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3800 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8014 rpm
- Engine Family: 9HVXS.0254EQ
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 7.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 9.7 m/s²
- 0.8 kW
- 24.5 cm³
- 4.1 kg