2019 Husqvarna LGT54DXL (960 43 02-61)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Mow efficiently with the ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck which not only offers rock solid durability but also industry leading performance and cut quality. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- ClearCut™ fabricated cutting dec: The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Professional tyres: High quality tyres for longer tyre life and uniform tread wear. Improved traction even under difficult field condition and less risk of damaging delicate ground.
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Cutting width: 137 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Speed reverse max: 4 km/h
- Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Power output: 25 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 15.1 l
- Oil filter: Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 18.6 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3300 rpm
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Tube Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.1 L
- Deck Size
- 137 cm