2019 Kohler Engine RH265
Call for Price
Get pro-grade features on an easy-to-handle engine.
The 2000 Series has overhead valve design for better fuel efficiency, and user-friendly features like Accu-Fill and Easy-Pull technology.
- Designed for effortless starts with electronic ignition
- Easy-pull ergonomic handle
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Simple starts and stops with all-in-one throttle/choke/shut-off control lever
- Lightweight design makes for easy maneuverability
- Engine type: Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV
- Model: RH265
- HP (kW): 6.5(4.8)
- Displacement (cc): 12 (196)
- Bore in (mm): 2.7 (68)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.1 (54)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 10.7 (14.5)
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 28.8 (16)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.63 (0.6)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 12.2 x 12.8 x 12.8
- Backpressure Limit: 25
- Certified Power HP (kW): 6.3 (4.7)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Consumer
NOTES:*Length is PTO to recoil cover. Width is fuel tank to muffler. Height is from mounting surface to top of muffler. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.7 in. (68mm) x 2.1 in. (54mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 6.3 hp (4.7 kW)
- 10.7 ft.lb. (14.5 Nm)
- 12.2 in.
- 12.8 in.
- 12.8 in.
- 28.8 lb. (16 kg)