2019 STIHL BR 200
STIHL's first backpack blower designed for the homeowner
The new BR 200 is the first backpack blower designed by STIHL for the demanding homeowner. This unit combines the blowing power to tackle any homeowner's needs with the convenience of a backpack for greater comfort. The advanced 2-stroke stratified charge engine provides outstanding performance and great fuel economy. The BR 200 backpack blower is ideal for working comfortably for extended periods of time.
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 5.7 / 12.6
- Engine Power (kW / bhp): 0.8 / 1.07
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 2): 12
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3): 56 / 125
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3): 67 / 150
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 3): 680 / 400
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- 5.7 kg (12.6 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- 56 m/sec (125 mph)