2019 STIHL BR 600
STIHL's most powerful professional backpack blower
The BR 600 professional backpack blower is one of the cleanest-running in its category, thanks to a fuel-efficient, low-noise STIHL 4-MIX™ engine delivering increased durability and longer life. It offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio with many enhancements including a new nozzle with extended wear area to prolong equipment life, and a specially designed nylon harness for high wear resistance. This is the most powerful backpack blower for the landscaping professional.
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 10.1 / 22.3
- Engine Power (kW / bhp): 2.8 / 3.8
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 2): 32
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3): 89 / 199
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3): 106 / 238
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 3): 1,150 / 677
- STIHL 4-MIX® engine: You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- 89 m/sec (199 mph)