2019 STIHL GS 461
Concrete Cutter - another innovative product from STIHL
The STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss™ is built for freehand cutting of construction materials, such as concrete, natural stone, building blocks, sewage pipes, water supply lines, ductile iron and general masonry. The beauty of the STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss™ is the cutting precision, such as contour, corner and hole cutting to a depth of 16". There's no need for complex and costly tool attachments and intensive manual work. The new GS 461 Rock Boss™ is the tool that you've been waiting for. This high cutting performance concrete cutter reduces possible cutting errors and helps to save time on the construction site. Lightweight, easy handling, ergonomic design and efficient water usage are additional features of another high quality tool that you've come to expect from STIHL.
- Displacement cc: 76.5
- Power output kW/PS: 4.3 / 5.8
- Weight kg / Ibs: 7.6 / 16.8
- Torque (Nm): 5.2
- HD2 Filter: Long-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter.
- Side chain tensioner: Chain tensioning is fast and easy. Makes mounting the bar and chain and easy task
- 36 GBM Diamond Abrasive Chain: Diamond abrasive chain with pre-sharpened diamond segments which do not have to be sharpened during cutting.
- Rollomatic G Guide Bar: Easy-to-mount guide bar and chain with robust clamp for durability. Guide bar is designed to provide optimum water flow to chain, in order to enhance performance and prolong chain's life.
- Water hose valve: Water hose valve is located directly on the saw for easy water hook-up. Valve is slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust on the construction site.
- Chain sprocket cover with water management: Well designed water circuit for effiicient use of the rinsing water with strategically placed water outlets to route water to the cut. Side chain guide and captive nuts on the sprocket cover.
- Rubber protection of engine housing: Protect the crankcase from damage
- Engine Size
- 76.5 cc
- 7.6 kg (16.8 lb.)