Toro 48" TITAN® HD 2500 Series (74470)
Call for Price
The TITAN HD 2500 Series mowers deliver the performance and durability of larger zero turn mowers in a mid-size package that packs serious value. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all-new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips
- Enhanced Comfort - from the standard suspension seat, isolated floor pan design, easy access from the front or side of the machine, to the deck step guide and easy to use controls, Toro has the operator in mind.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks - landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial Grade Durability - from the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying - TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Enhanced Comfort: From the standard suspension seat, isolated floor pan design, easy access from the front or side of the machine, to the deck step guide and easy to use controls, Toro has the operator in mind.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Superior Productivity: Experience superior productivity with larger tires, a 7-gallon fuel tank, ground speeds up to 10 mph, and the innovative tool carrying capability of the TITAN HD. Toro has productivity in mind, on or off the mower.
- Commercial Engines: Powerful Kawasaki FX commercial-grade engines provide professional quality performance. Heavy-duty canister style air filtration system protects the engine from contaminants and prolongs product life.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Easy Service: The flip-up floor panel and easy access to routine service points around the engine make service easy.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Kawasaki® FX 726cc 20.5 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 48 in (122 cm)
- Deck Design: 5.5" (13.97 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 20.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 kph)
- Height of Cut: 3.81 cm - 12.7 cm in 0.635 cm increments
- Hydraulic Dampeners: ZT3400
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Seat: Deluxe High-Back Adjustable Suspension Seat
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm Cage Bearing / Rear 60.96 cm x 24.13 cm - 30.48 cm diameter rim
- ToolMountingCapability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT3400
- Warranty: 4yr/1000 hr
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm; Rear: 60.96 cm x 24.13 cm - 30.48 cm
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (122 cm)