Toro 50" TimeCutter® SS5000 (74731)
Featuring Smart Speed™ Control System
The TimeCutter® SS5000 zero turn riding mower is powered by a 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing engine. It features a 50", 4" deep, high capacity, 12 ga. steel mowing deck with convenient washout port for cleaning under the deck. Comes with an 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat for added comfort.
- 24.5 hp* (18.26) Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc Engine w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 50" (127 cm) Mowing Deck is great for large open spaces when power and durability are necessary
- Smart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachments
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat offers maximum back support for enhanced comfort
- 2015 Toro V-Twin ZX Series Engine: The Toro ZX Series engine features a two-barrel carburetor, quick-drain oil hose, vacuum override choke and self-cleaning air filtration system. Maximum power, smartly designed maintenance.
- 2015 Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 2015 50" (127 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- 2015 Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Unibody Steel Frame: The lower the gauge, the thicker the metal. That is why we use heavy duty 10 gauge steel. The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- 2015 Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 2015 Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan: The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- 2015 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 Gallon / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" / 127 cm - 12 ga. 3 blades
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 - Standard
- Armrests: Optional
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 50 in (127 cm) 3-blade
- Displacement: 708cc
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp / 18.26 kw
- Engine Construction: Dual-Barrel Carburator; Vacuum Override Choke; Self-Cleaning Air Filtration System; Automotive-Style Piston Assembly; Cast-Iron Cylinder Liner
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 41.5" / 105.4 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 72.9" / 185 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front, 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: 2 - Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 54.6" / 138.7 cm Deflector Up, 63.0" / 160.0 cm Deflector Down. Storage Dimension (W x L x H) 54.6" x 72.9" x 41.5" (138.7 cm x 185 cm x 105.4 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp (18.26 kW)
- Engine Type
- Commercial V-Twin w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)