Toro Power Clear® 721 QZR (38743)
Call for Price
Toro's top of the line single-stage model, the Power Clear 721 QZR features the innovative Quick Chute control that allows you to instantly change the direction of the chute while you throw the snow and Zip deflector control so you can position the deflector high, low and anywhere in between. It's 21-inch wide swath and the amazing Power Propel System makes it easy to clear snow right down to the pavement throwing it up to 35 feet away. Also featuring a powerful 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine to plow through the deep snow. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" X 35". Covered by a 2-year Full and 2-year Guaranteed to Start warranties to give you piece of mind on those cold winter mornings.
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- 21" Clearing Width & Up to 35' Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- Powerful enough to handle big jobs but small enough for easy storage
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- Quick Shoot™ Control System: You can change the chute direction without even slowing down. Just squeeze the trigger and slide the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want it. (Select models only.)
- Zip Deflector: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lbs. / 862 kg
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot™
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Engine: 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Quarts / 1 L
- Ignition: Recoil Start
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Recoil
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Warranty
- Weight: 86 lbs. / 39 kg
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- 86 lb. (39 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)